Saturday, February 23, 2002

23rd February 2002 10-00 CET
Superglue - postscript
Sometimes I simply write 'what is in my heart' to
write. Afterwards I often wonder 'where did that come
from?", or even if I have the right to 'inflict' my feelings
on others.

Almost always, without fail, when I go into this
introspective self-critical phase, something happens
- one of those 'coincidences' I have spoken about
earlier in this blog.

So I wrote 'superglue' - and today whilst surfing
I came across, was led to, the following quotation
which, out of all the many pages I surfed, hit me
'on the forehead' so to speak.

"People aren't "made" by themselves or by anyone
else: they are released to be what they always were
but had never known they were"

(Archibald MacLeish speaking of Eleanor Roosevelt)

It seemed appropriate to my 'superglue' blog.

return to website...................... http://lo.2ya.com

No comments: