Thursday, October 04, 2001

Thursday 4th October 2001 22-00 CET
Pleasant discoveries
Nice days seem to happen more often in my 'hermit-like life'.
Today I have had some very pleasant surprises that serve to
remind me of just how marvellous people can be.
My PC problem is now very close to being solved. All problems
usually are solved given patience, for I feel a problem is only
a solution awaiting it's time of birth. My PC problem is being
solved, after already devoting much helpful time, by the
company/staff from whom I bought the components.

Sometimes it's so much more important the way a thing is done
than that it is done. That can certainly be said of the team at a
company called Hog Data. I mean I'm not the biggest buyer in the
world, but when you are somehow made to feel like 'family', many
many months after you have bought, it's a good feeling from good
people.
A new cooker was delivered today and that came from some 'experts
in customer satisfaction' also. Bert and Jan and the team at Expert.
It's so nice when you got to do business that it can be done with such
kindness and courtesy.

We all have to survive in this world, meet our responsibilities, look to
our own needs and those of our families - but, hey, isn't it just so
beautiful when people live their lives as a reality expression of who
they are as opposed to simply what they are ?

reutrn to website........................http://lo.2ya.com

No comments: